January is National Eye Care Month
Below are some helpful hints for taking care of your eyes:
· Have a complete eye exam every 1 to 2 years. Most eye diseases can be treated if detected early.
· Have a test for glaucoma every 1 to 2 years.
· Take extra care if you have diabetes or a family history of eye disease. Have an eye exam every year.
· See an eye doctor immediately if you have any loss or dimness of eyesight, eye pain, double vision, extreme redness or swelling of your eye or eyelid.
Common Eye Complaints
· Near Sightedness - Presbyopia- slow loss of ability to see close objects or small print. It is a normal process that happens gradually. You may not notice any change until after the age of 40. Presbyopia can be corrected with reading glasses.
· Floaters - tiny spots or specks that float across the field of vision. They are most often noticed when a person is in a well-lit room or outdoors on a bright day. Floaters are usually normal, however, they can be a warning sign of eye problems such as retinal detachment, especially if they happen with light flashes.
· DryEyes - occur when tear glands don’t make enough tears or make poor quality tears. Dry eyes cause itching, burning, or even some loss of vision. Eye drops often make dry eyes worse. Come to TheraLife for help. Restore your normal tears for dry eye relief, your own tears.
Eye Diseases and Disorders
- · Chronic Dry Eyes- -dry, painful eyes due to lack of tears, inflamed eye lids ( Blepharitis) or clogged meibomian oil glands ( Meibomian Gland Dysfunction – MGD))
· Cataracts - cloudy areas in part or all of the eye lens. Cataracts keep light from passing through the lens, thus causing loss of eyesight. Cataracts form slowly and cause no pain, redness, or tearing in the eye. If a cataract becomes large or thick, it can usually be removed by surgery.
· Glaucoma - too much fluid pressure inside the eye. The cause of glaucoma is unknown. If detected early, glaucoma often can be controlled and blindness prevented. Most people with glaucoma have no early symptoms or pain from increased pressure. Therefore, glaucoma testing is very important.
· Conjunctivitis - occurs when the tissue that lines the eyelids and covers the cornea becomes inflamed. It can cause itching, burning, tearing, or a feeling of something in the eye. Conjunctivitis can be caused by infection or allergies.
Eyelid Problems- Blepharitis
Pain, itching, tearing, and sensitivity to light are common eyelid symptoms. Other problems may include drooping eyelids (ptosis), blinking spasms (blepharospasm), or inflamed outer edges of the eyelids near the eyelashes (blepharitis). Eyelid problems can often be treated with medication or surgery.
TheraLife Eye Enhanced formula is targeted to restore your normal tear function to relief dry eye, improve glaucoma and keep your eyes healthy. If your eyes are irritated, dry, you have tried everything, nothing seems to be helping, come to TheraLife for the best eye health treatment and information to get your life back on track.
Call and talk to Dr. Yang - toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada
International (650) 949-6080
International (650) 949-6080
Send email inquiries to: email@example.com
Follow us on twitter, facebook, and PInterest.