Monday, September 17, 2012
A recent “Industry News” article in the AOA News reports several very interesting facts indicating the low rates of success in treating dry eyes in doctor's offices.
These facts include:
1) Nearly half of all U.S. adults (48%) experience one or more dry eye symptom(s) regularly;
2) 19% of women age 55 and older have experienced dry eye symptoms for more than 10 years,
3) 69% who experience one or more dry eye symptom(s) have not visited a eye care professional to treat symptoms
4) of those who visited an eye care professional to treat their dry eye symptoms, 19% visited more than once before finding relief, and 22% reported that they still have not found relief.
This market research indicates that dry eye complaints is more than any other ocular condition in a doctor's office. Potential patients self-treat (with or without clinician), experience significant visual and quality of life issues due to dry eye, and have not found substantial relief from the condition. TheraLife is here to help.
Why is this happening?
Several possible reasons
1. Eye doctor's traditional training is through surface approach, such as eye drops. Unfortunately, eye drops wash away the natural lubricants your eyes produce making eyes drier over time.
2. Capsules that claims to treat dry eyes are packed with oily materials in order to lubricate your eyes through systemic intake ( eating more oil and absorb through the gut. This is approach works fine if your problem is lack of natural lubricant- indicating your meibomian gland is inactive. It does not revive the meibomian glands to start secreting lubricants naturally.
3. Capsules that contain lutein is good for macular degeneration prevention over a period of 10-15 years. It does not relief dry eyes. Often a confusion.
4. None of the capsules or drops deal with the inability of lacrimal glands to produce tears naturally. Tear contain over 300 components that is difficult for artificial tears to reproduce. The body requires constant tear secretion with the correct thickness in order to lubricate your eyes comfortably.
TheraLife Is Here To Help
TheraLife Eye restores normal cell functions to both lacrimal ( tear volume) and meibomian glands (lubricants) for balanced lasting relief all day long. We highly recommend Omega 3 Fish Oil to be used concurrently in order to achieve maximum results.
To learn more
Watch a video
Call a doctor toll free 1-877-917-1989 US and Canada
International (650) 949-6080
Send email to: email@example.com
Follow us at facebook and twitter
Thursday, September 6, 2012
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, which is one of the autoimmune disorders. My dry eye problems began last year, I started to notice that when I was driving I was blinking a lot because the light was bothering my eyes. We also moved to the mountains and it is very dry due to high altitude. This further aggravated my dry eyes. In the morning my eyes were stuck with gooey stuff. I could not read for long or watch T.V. because of the constant blinking. I also felt something were in my right eye, I could not wear eye makeup because of the irritation.
I went to my doctor, he told me to run a vaporizer and use over the counter eye drops, none of this helped. I had also heard from friends who had gone to their eye doctors for help and weren't helped very much. One was given a supply of prescription eye drop, but it made her eyes feel worse.
I found TheraLife on the internet and tried TheraLife Autoimmune Dry Eye formula – I noticed a difference in one week. This is an amazing product I highly recommend it.
I have told a friend about Therelife and she is going to try it !
One note of caution, I did find, as warned by the Theralife, that if I drank alcohol or caffeine that some of the symptoms came back, so I am being very careful about that so that my eyes will continue healing.
Paula H. Crestline, California.
To learn more: click here
TheraLife Autoimmune Dry Eye formula is targeted to restore normal tear functions intra-cellularly, regulate immune system to reduce flares, and promote healthy sleep.
Visit out Store
Watch a video
Call toll free 1-877-917-1989
International: (650) 949-6080
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter and facebook