How To Relief Dry Eyes from Computer Overuse
Using computer for more than 8 hours a day common these day. Especially with the popularity of smart phones and mobile devices. Dry Eye Syndrome is happening more frequently than ever before. Your eyes are soar! They hurt!
You may have already been using eye drops- sometimes every hour. Right after you put a drop in your eyes, you want to put another drop in after 10 minutes!.
Here are some tips to relief dry eyes from Computer Vision Syndrome:
- Blink often – program into your computer to remind you to blink 10 blinks per minute.
- Avoid bright fluorescent lights – move to an office space away from direct fluorescent lights, wear a baseball cap to shield your eyes.
- Rest your eyes 5 minutes every hour- look outside the window, focusing on a far away place to relax your eyes.
Other dry eye relief tips are:1. Drink lots of water - at least 8 glasses per day. Fruit juices are fine. Avoid caffeine from coffee or soda. Drink decaffeinated coffee as an alternative.
2. Physical Exercise – at least three to four times per week. Exercises improve circulation and help deliver blood and nutrients to the eye, as well as extremities.
3. Humidifiers for your bedroom or office -single portable units placed next to your desk, or install humidifier for your central air system. Himidifier is a must for people in winter if you live in a dry, high altitude climate.
4. Wear wrap around sunglasses outdoors to prevent tear evaporation
5. Avoid frequent use of eye drops- Eye drops wash away the natural lubricants that thicken your tears to prevent evaporation. Long-term eye drop use can reduce tear production, making dry eye worse. Your solution is to use a capsule like TheraLife Eye to restore normal tear function.
6. Night Time Moisture Goggles. One of the reason for night time dry eye is, your eyelids maybe partially open during sleep. You can buy a moisture goggle to wear at night. There are several options available from the internet.
7. Use warm wet compress over your eyes-do not wash your eye balls. This can make your eyes drier, just like eye drops.
8. Get enough sleep!
9. Schedule frequent breaks from computer use
How TheraLife Eye can Help!
Learn a new approach to treating Dry Eyes- by stimulating tear glands to secrete balanced, sustainable, natural tears from TheraLife.
To learn more go to: click here
Choose from one of our discounted bundles
Watch a video
Call TheraLife toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada
International (650) 949-6080
Send inquiries to: email@example.com@theralife.com
Don’t forget to follow us at: twitter. and facebook.