Thursday, July 4, 2019

How To Stop Watery Dry Eyes - My Personal Story


How To Stop Watery Dry Eyes - My Personal Story



We often hear- " My Doctor tells me I have dry eyes, yet I have tears running down my cheek.  My eyes are red, they hurt and drops don't help".

Why Dry Eyes Cause Watery Eyes?

Chronic dry eyes result in a lot of inflammation which in turn shuts down tear functions.   Chronic dry eyes can lead to further complications such as Blepharitis ( inflammation of the eye lids), and meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD).  In fact, chronic dry eyes lead to blepharitis, MGD in a viscious circle making dry eyes unbearable and difficult to manage.  Eye pain is often associated with this condition.  

Over a prolonged period of time, the brain started to help provide moisture by crying.  This crying tear, called Reflux tear is of poor quality - not thick enough for provide dry eye relief.  Over time, reflux tear washes away all the natural lubricants your eyes produce, making your eyes drier and drier.  This is similar to frequent use of eye drops.  

Eye drops are not effective in treating watery dry eyes because more liquid is added to the eye that is already wet. 

Here is a story from one of our customers who was experiencing watery dry eyes due to menopause,k allergies and blepharitis.  Hope this story is helpful for those who are suffering from chronic watery dry eyes. 

Watery Dry Eyes Treatment with TheraLife

I am a 64 years old female engineer. I use computer daily. I had dry eyes for more than 20 years. It had not bothered me too much until last spring. One morning while driving to work, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my right eye. it was like someone stabbed my eye with a knife. Since then my eyes were constantly tearing and burning. I visited four eye doctors. They examined my eyes and concluded that I had severe eye inflammation (Blepharitis) due to dry eye and allergy. They prescribed expensive eye drops like Pataday and eye gels. The medications did not help much, they just gave me a temporary relief of the symptoms. I was afraid of sunlight and had hard time driving even with double sun glasses. It bothered me so much that I considered retiring from my job. One day my son called me and told me that his co-worker had similar problem and he claimed Theralife Eye supplement saved his life. My son sent me two bottles of Theralife Eye supplement as Christmas gift. I followed Dr. Yang's instructions and after about a month, I started to feel my own tear film and have more tolerance toward sunlight. The tearing and burning sensation gradually faded away. I consulted with Dr. Yang from time to time. She recommended I take Theralife women's menopausal support formula to ease my dry mouth and heart palpitation problem. She encouraged me to exercise and cut back on caffeine intake. Now I feel energized and happy again, thank you Dr. Yang!   
Judy


Learn more about watery dry eyes

Watch a video






Let TheraLife Eye treat your dry eyes and stop tear over production.  Typical recovery takes 3 months.  Start getting your life back on track today.





Price: $184.80, NOW DISCOUNTED to: $170.00. One month supply.


Call and talk to a doctor toll free 1-877-917-1989 US + Canada
International (650) 949-6080
email: info@theralife.com
Follow us on twitter and facebook

1 comment:

  1. Want to stop your watery dry eyes for good? TheraLife can help. Call 1-877-917-1989

    ReplyDelete