Monday, August 12, 2019

How I Stopped My Watery Dry Eyes With TheraLife

How I stopped my watery dry eyes with TheraLife


Watery eyes are caused by allergies or dry eyes.  Your eyes are wet yet you have dry eyes.   Let TheraLife help you stop tear over production now. 

What are the causes of watery eyes?

Dry eyes cause irritation, inflammation and pain.  Over time, when the eyes are not getting relief, your brain started to provide moisture through reflux tears - crying.  Reflux tears are of poor quality, too thin and evaporates quickly.  Tear is also washing away all the natural lubricants your eyes produce, making your eyes drier and drier over time.  

Watery eyes is just like frequent use of eye drops, making your eyes drier and drier.

How to treat watery eyes?  


TheraLife Eye capsules is by far the best solution- it is natural, effective and will prevent recurrence when appropriate maintenance dosage is used.

Here is a personal story.  

"I am a 64 years old female engineer. I use computer daily. I had dry eyes for more than 20 years. It had not bothered me too much until last spring. One morning while driving to work, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my right eye. it was like someone stabbed my eye with a knife. Since then my eyes were constantly tearing and burning. I visited four eye doctors. They examined my eyes and concluded that I had severe eye inflammation (Blepharitis) due to dry eye and allergy. They prescribed expensive eye drops like Pataday and eye gels. The medications did not help much, they just gave me a temporary relief of the symptoms. I was afraid of sunlight and had hard time driving even with double sun glasses. It bothered me so much that I considered retiring from my job. 

One day my son called me and told me that his co-worker had similar problem and he claimed Theralife Eye supplement saved his life. My son sent me two bottles of Theralife Eye supplement as Christmas gift. I followed Dr. Yang's instructions and after about a month, I started to feel my own tear film and have more tolerance toward sunlight. The tearing and burning sensation gradually faded away. I consulted with Dr. Yang from time to time. She recommended I take Theralife women's menopausal support formula to ease my dry mouth and heart palpitation problem. She encouraged me to exercise and cut back on caffeine intake. Now I feel energized and happy again, thank you Dr. Yang!    

Judy, United States.

watery eye treatment
TheraLife Eye capsules restore your normal tear function producing balanced tears to relief dry eyes and stop tear over production. Doctors Recommended.  100% money back guaranteed. 


To learn more




Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Call and talk to a doctor toll free
1-877-917-1989 US and Canada
International  (650) 949-6080. 

1 comment:

  1. Want to stop your watery dry eyes? Get help from TheraLife oral treatment. Drops don't help.

    ReplyDelete