Ocular rosace is the reddening of the white part of your eyes. It is a condition often assoiciated with people with skin rosacea who has spider veins showing on their red nose, red cheeks. Skin Rosacea is common in people with fair skin, blue eyes, blond hair. Skin rosacea is often a genetic condition, although ocular rosacea can happen without skin rosacea.
Doctors reserve oral medications for the worse cases of ocular rosacea, and their use is temporary. The recommended medication for rosacea and ocular rosacea is a low daily dose ofdoxycycline. Check with your eye doctors. In order for ocular rosacea to recover. We need to treat dry eyes, which is an underlying cause of ocular rosacea
At TheraLife, for a long term permanent solution, we recommend:
1. Diligent eye lid hygiene. Therefore, gently clean eyelids daily to avoid Blepharitis and eye lid infections. 2. Do not rub the eyes.
3. Place a clean, wet, warm washcloth on the eyes several times a day. Remove when it cools.
4. Do not wear contact lenses or eye makeup during an outbreak. Eye makeup between outbreaks should be organic and removed completely at night.
5. Wear sunglasses outdoors.
6. Blink while at your computer and take breaks.
7. Use a humidifier in your room, especially when you encounter low humidity.
Controlling inflammation is important for combating rosacea. A combination of TheraLife Eye capsules plus Omega 3 fatty acids combined with turmeric reduces inflammation throughout the body.
The vest dry eye treatment is to make your own body to produce its own balanced tears for dry eye relief. Dry eyes result in inflammation, and inflammation shuts down your tear functions. This is your body's natural defense mechanism. TheraLife Eye capsules are designed to treat from within your body, to reduce inflammation, and restore your own tear function to make your own tears all day long.
TheraLife Eye - help you restore, revive and produce your own tears for dry eye relief, all day long.