Wednesday, February 1, 2017

LASIK Dry Eye Treatment w/TheraLife. My Personal Story



LASIK Dry Eye Treatment with TheraLife.  My Personal Story

I wanted to share this story because I know there are lots of people out there who had dry eyes as a result of LASIK surgery.  My eyes were probably dry anyway before the LASIK surgery, the condition became a lot worse after wards.  I did get relief with TheraLife.  

Here is my story. 


"I've been suffering from chronic dry eye symptoms for close to 6 months. My eyes started rejecting my contact lenses. I would wake up with red, inflamed eyes also accompanied by eye mucous. My opthamologist would put me on and off steroid or antibiotic eye drops. It started getting extremely frustrating. I ended up getting LASIK done in December and after the procedure I did some researching on the web because I've been so on edge that another flare up was going to start up after stopping the drops. I ended up finding theralife eye and it's been an honest God send! I felt relief just after a short week of starting these capsules! I've rarely needed the lubricating drops like I was used to before. If you suffer from any dry eye problems, definitely give theralife eye a try! It's so worth it!"


A. Casey







Call and talk to Dr. Yang toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada

International  (650) 949-6080

Follow us on twitter and facebook

4 comments:

  1. Do you have had LASIK surgery and now dry eyes? Get help from TheraLife Call 10877-917-1989 US/Canada international (650) 949-6080

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want the best lasik eye surgery in India then you can visit to Rana Hospital. Get rid of your glasses right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull post,Thanks for sharing.
    Visit website for best astrological services contact. Best Astrologer in Croydon

    ReplyDelete