Tuesday, May 14, 2019

How To Get Rid Of Watery Dry Eyes



How To Get Rid Of Watery Dry Eyes

Why Watery Dry Eyes

We this question often, my doctor said I have dry eyes, yet I have wet eyes.  Tears running down my cheek, my eyes are red, soar, eye lids puffy.  What is going on?

More than 60% of the watery eyes are caused by dry eye syndrome. 


Reason being, you had dry eyes for a long time, it was not getting relief.  You tried eye drops, eye gels, punctal plugs, your eye doctor even flushed your tear ducts to make sure they are draining properly.  Your eyes are still dry because the crying tears - "Reflux Tears" are of poor quality - washing away all the natural lubricants your eyes produce, making your own tears too thin and evaporates quickly.  This is called "evaporative dry eyes".  This condition is similar to frequent use of eye drops making your eyes drier.

Here is my personal story


"I have had dry eyes for many years and tried all kinds eye drops and treatments from my ophthalmologist with no results.  Last year, I was told I needed eye glasses because my eyes watered so much I could not read the vision chart.  This year, I went for my eye test and I was told my eyes were so much better.  I don’t need eye glasses.  I have been taking TheraLife for only 2 months, and started to have some relief after the first two weeks.  TheraLife is the only solution that helped. .I continue to take TheraLife Eye to keep watery eyes at bay.

S R.  United States"




TheraLife Eye capsules restores tear secretions intra-cellularly resulting in balanced tears to relief dry eye from inside out.  No drops, no artificial.  We highly recommend taking 4000 mg/day of Omega 3 Fish Oil at the same time.  Use hot compress twice a day- 10 minutes each time to open up oil glands, plus eye lid cleanser to eliminate eye lid inflammation.


It takes 3 months to stop tear over production.


To learn more go to theralife web site

Watch a video

Best bundled product for you

Call us toll free 1-877-917-1989

Follow us on twitter and facebook

1 comment:

  1. Eye watering all day long. Learn how to stop tear over production with TheraLife. Get Help Now.

    ReplyDelete