Watery eyes treatments- causes, symptoms
My eyes are dry, and yet I have tears flowing down my cheeks. My doctor prescribes all kinds of eye drops – they don’t help. What is going on?
The symptoms of watery eyes can be tearing, dry, burning, sandy gritty, red, and sensitive to light.
Watery eyes occur when there is too much tear production or poor drainage of the tear duct (blocked meibomian glands). TheraLife can help!
The causes for Watery Dry Eyes include but not limited to:
- Clogged meibomian glands- located on the upper and lower eye lids. Your doctor may chose to use laser or probe to unclog them.
- Blepharitis- inflammation of the eye lid. Read other blog posting on blepharitis at this site.
- Dry eye syndrome- insufficient tear production
- Allergies and hay fever
- Conjunctivitis – pink eye
- Chronic sinusitis
- Autoimmune disorder – Sjogren’s Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc.
- Radiation therapy.
How is Dry Eye Syndrome diagnosed?
One of the main tests for tearing is to check whether the eyes are too dry. There are 3 key tests your eye doctors do to test for dry eyes:
1. Fluorescent stains – to observe condition of your cornea.
2. Shirmer’s Test or Zone Quick t- measure the amount of tears.
3. Tear Viscosity – using a fluorescent dye and a stop watch to see how fast your tear disperse- an indication of how thick your tears are to prevent evaporation.
If you doctor has already diagnosed you with chronic dry eyes, then you need to treat the dry eyes first before over tearing will stop.
Watch a video
Watery eyes treatment- How can Theralife Help?
TheraLife offers a chronic dry eye solution that treats from inside out. It stimulates your own tear secretion glands to secrete balanced and thick tears to relief chronic dry eye. Watery eyes due to dry eye is harder to treat than chronic dry eye.
Note- to stop tear over production, we first treat the dry eyes, then your brain will stop crying. Have patience, typical recovery period is 3 months on TheraLife Eye capsules, and 4000mg/day of Omega 3 fish Oil
3 month supply - discount package.
Price: $374.55, NOW DISCOUNTED TO: $324.55. You save $50!
Add to cart
Call toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada
International (650) 949-6080
Send email to: email@example.com
Follow us on facebook, and twitter