Computer Over Use and Dry Eyes - What To Do
Computers are now every where, not just PC, but also mobile devices. So many of us are now spending higher than normal working hours on the computer working, surfing, watching videos, movies and more. Our bodies are starting to tell us to rest, and recouperate.
Prolonged symptoms result in disorders of chronic dry eyes, stress, high blood pressure, and much more.
What are the symptoms of computer stress that are warning signs?
Computer Stress Symptoms:
- headaches while doing or following computer use
- irritated and/or dry eyes
- blurred vision
- slow refocusing when looking from screen to distance objects
- frequently losing place when moving eyes between copy and the screen
- difficulty seeing clearly at a distance after prolonged computer use
- occasional doubling of vision
- changes in color perception
- changes in glasses prescription
- neck or shoulder tension and pain
- back pain
- pain in arms, wrists, or shoulders when working on the computer
- lowered visual efficiency and more frequent error
TheraLife has products deal with many aspects of computer over use, from dry eyes, to fatigue, to wrist strain, back and shoulder pain.
All your needs in one place.
TheraLife Eye Theralife Eyefor dry eyes
TheraLife Back and Leg - pain relief
TheraLife Wrist - pain relief for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Call and talk to a doctor toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada, International (650) 949-6080
Follow us on twitter and facebook.