Tuesday, November 21, 2017

How to Relieve Dry Eyes with Cornea Abrasion

How To Relief Dry Eyes with Cornea Abrasion


Severe chronic dry eyes left untreated can result in cornea abrasion and blindness.   That is why I want to share my personal story - hope you find it helpful. 


Personal Story


I have suffered from chronic dry eyes for nearly 20 years.  My eyes were terribly dry and constantly stinging and really red and bloodshot.  A former employer actually accused me of being an alcoholic and drinking during work hours. After using countless different types of eye drops and gels, nothing ever worked. I got a prescription for Restasis from my family doctor and after enduring 6 months, my eyes became more red.  I threw it away.

I found TheraLife on the internet.  After starting Theralife capsules along with the fish oil this past March, I am stunned. It took approximately 3-4 weeks and my eyes are nice and white with no burning or stinging. My eyes actually shine with a healthy sheen to them. I am referring everyone that I run across with dry-eye symptoms to call Theralife. I am a Medicare health insurance agent and have over a thousand clients. It's surprising how many people suffer with this ailment.

Thank you Theralife so much for ending my agony. Please feel free to use my testimony."

L.A, United States



1 comment:

  1. I finally found a treatment to relieve my dry eyes with cornea abrasion. Read my personal story.

    ReplyDelete