Wednesday, October 4, 2017

How I Relieved My Chronic Dry Eyes from LASIK

 

How I Relieved My Chronic Dry Eyes from LASIK

This is my personal story.  I had chronic dry eyes and blepharitis.  

Why LASIK Gives You Dry Eyes?

It has been known LASIK surgery for vision correction can induce severe dry eyes even after many years. 

This is because cutting of the cornea resulted in uneven cornea surfaces, especially if the person has dry eyes to begin with.  The friction of an uneven cornea creates inflammation every time you blink.  Inflammation shuts down the tear secretion glands, creating more dry eyes.  This becomes a vicious cycle of inflammation and dry eyes.

What is Blepharitis? 


Blepharitis is a condition caused by inflammation of the conjunctiva or meibomian- this should not be confused with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction where Meibomian Glands may be clogged.  Most Blepharitis conditions are caused by inflammation from dry eyes.

TheraLife Eye relief dry eyes and blepharitis by restoring normal cell functions to tear secretion glands and reduce inflammation to achieve long lasting relief.

Here is my personal story:

"I hesitated to order these pills because of the cost and disappointment with other products. I'm so glad I gave this a try. I had dry eyes before LASIK surgery in 2007 and was still told I was a good candidate. After LASIK, two eye doctors diagnosed me with chronic blepharitis and age-related dry eye syndrome. I was miserable and all I could think of was how dry, red and painful my eyes were ALL THE TIME! I was on prescription eye drops that is suppose to reduce inflammation and on an antibiotic drop called Azasite. Both are very expensive. I started with the recommended four capsules of Theralife Enhanced twice a day. I took the pills after meals and reducing the dosage to two pills a day after my symptoms were gone. I still can't believe I have such total relief and I am so grateful for Theralife Enhanced. I very rarely use the lubricating eye drops I relied on before."
CL  Ohio

Theralife Can Help 

TheraLife Eye capsules relief dry eyes and blepharitis by restoring normal cell functions to tear secretion glands and reduce inflammation.  Relief your dry eyes with your own tears, no more drops.  
 

TheraLife Eye to relief dry eyes

Omega 3 Fish Oil - provide lubrication and anti-inflammatory

Hot Compress - to unclog meibomian oil glands

Eye Lid Cleanser for lid hygiene.



 Call and talk to a doctor toll free
1-877-917-1989 US & Canada
Send email inquiry to  info@theralife.com
 
Follow us at:   twitter and facebook.

1 comment:

  1. How I cured by dry eyes and blepharitis from LASIK with TheraLife. Read my personal story.

    ReplyDelete