Friday, September 15, 2017

How to Relieve Knee Joint Pain in Sjogrens

How To Relieve Knee Joint Pain in Sjogren's Syndrome


Sjogren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease where ones own body is attacking the moisture secretion glands all over the body.  This includes eyes, nose, mouth, lungs, vaginal areas.  In addition, another autoimmune disease can co-exist such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia etc.  Knee joint pain is often involved.

This is called Secondary Sjogren's.  Secondary Sjogren's people in general have less symptoms than primary where only Sjogren's is positive.  

Personal Story


Here is a personal story on how I relieved my dry eye and knee joint pain. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

"I have been on TheraLife Autoimmune for 3 months now.  The dry eye continues to improve.  The biggest miracle of all with Theralife Autoimmune is that my very painful right knee continues to improve. I have two kinds of arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid . Last year the pain was so bad that I could barely walk, my husband had to get the groceries.  After taking the Theralife Autoimmune for about 3 months for my dry eye condition, I began to notice that my knee felt better. Now I am close to walking normally.  The knee improvement started after having taken TheraLife for 3 months. I was using a cane and now I don't need it, I am just amazed I was not expecting this wonderful added benefit. Thank you so much."
P H. Crestline, CA

TheraLife Can Help

TheraLife Eye is specifically designed for tSjogren's Treatment - Dry Eyes, Reduce Flares, and stop Knee Joint Pain.  It is an all natural, patented formula specifically for autoimmune diseases such as Sjogren's. 

TheraLife Eye All-in-One Autoimmune Starter Kit

96% of people with Sjogren's has clogged meibomian glands - called Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.  This is the reason why we include the hot compress ( to melt the clogging) and eye lid cleanser for lid hygiene- for faster recovery. 

Watch a Video

Call and talk to a Doctor toll free- 10877-917-1989 US/Canada; International (650) 949-6080

Send email to :  info@theralife.com


Follow us on twitter and facebook

1 comment:

  1. Do you have Sjogren's, your eyes and knee joint hurts? Learn how to relieve both with TheraLife. Call us 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada, (650) 949-6080 International

    ReplyDelete