Monday, September 17, 2012
Why Success for Treating Dry Eyes Are Low in Doctor's Offices.
A recent “Industry News” article in the AOA News reports several very interesting facts indicating the low rates of success in treating dry eyes in doctor's offices.
These facts include:
1) Nearly half of all U.S. adults (48%) experience one or more dry eye symptom(s) regularly;
2) 19% of women age 55 and older have experienced dry eye symptoms for more than 10 years,
3) 69% who experience one or more dry eye symptom(s) have not visited a eye care professional to treat symptoms
4) of those who visited an eye care professional to treat their dry eye symptoms, 19% visited more than once before finding relief, and 22% reported that they still have not found relief.
This market research indicates that dry eye complaints is more than any other ocular condition in a doctor's office. Potential patients self-treat (with or without clinician), experience significant visual and quality of life issues due to dry eye, and have not found substantial relief from the condition. TheraLife is here to help.
Why is this happening?
Several possible reasons
1. Eye doctor's traditional training is through surface approach, such as eye drops. Unfortunately, eye drops wash away the natural lubricants your eyes produce making eyes drier over time.
2. Capsules that claims to treat dry eyes are packed with oily materials in order to lubricate your eyes through systemic intake ( eating more oil and absorb through the gut. This is approach works fine if your problem is lack of natural lubricant- indicating your meibomian gland is inactive. It does not revive the meibomian glands to start secreting lubricants naturally.
3. Capsules that contain lutein is good for macular degeneration prevention over a period of 10-15 years. It does not relief dry eyes. Often a confusion.
4. None of the capsules or drops deal with the inability of lacrimal glands to produce tears naturally. Tear contain over 300 components that is difficult for artificial tears to reproduce. The body requires constant tear secretion with the correct thickness in order to lubricate your eyes comfortably.
TheraLife Is Here To Help
TheraLife Eye restores normal cell functions to both lacrimal ( tear volume) and meibomian glands (lubricants) for balanced lasting relief all day long. We highly recommend Omega 3 Fish Oil to be used concurrently in order to achieve maximum results.
To learn more
Watch a video
Call a doctor toll free 1-877-917-1989 US and Canada
International (650) 949-6080
Send email to: email@example.com
Follow us at facebook and twitter