Friday, November 20, 2015

TheraLife: Best watery eyes treatment- caused by menopause/Blepharitis

Best watery eyes treatment -caused by Menopause/Blepharitis

Here is my personal story to share with you.  Hope this is helpful.


Menopause Watery Dry Eyes

I am a 64 years old female engineer. I use computer daily. I had dry eyes for more than 20 years. It had not bothered me too much until last spring. One morning while driving to work, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my right eye. it was like someone stabbed my eye with a knife. Since then my eyes were constantly tearing and burning. I visited four eye doctors. They examined my eyes and concluded that I had severe eye inflammation (Blepharitis) due to dry eye and allergy. They prescribed expensive eye drops like Pataday and eye gels. The medications did not help much, they just gave me a temporary relief of the symptoms. I was afraid of sunlight and had hard time driving even with double sun glasses. It bothered me so much that I considered retiring from my job. One day my son called me and told me that his co-worker had similar problem and he claimed Theralife Eye supplement saved his life. My son sent me two bottles of Theralife Eye supplement as Christmas gift. I followed Dr. Yang's instructions and after about a month, I started to feel my own tear film and have more tolerance toward sunlight. The tearing and burning sensation gradually faded away. I consulted with Dr. Yang from time to time. She recommended I take Theralife women's menopausal support formula to ease my dry mouth and heart palpitation problem. She encouraged me to exercise and cut back on caffeine intake. Now I feel energized and happy again, thank you Dr. Yang!    Judy

Learn more about watery dry eyes

Watch a video






Let TheraLife Eye restore your normal tear function and relief dry eyes with sustainable, long lasting tears that you produce. 

Takes 3 months to stop tear over production.  Be patient.  


TheraLife Eye Enhanced All-in-One Starter Kit

Price: $184.80, NOW DISCOUNTED to: $170.00. One month supply.


Call and talk to a doctor toll free 1-877-917-1989 US + Canada
International (650) 949-6080
email: info@theralife.com
Follow us on twitter and facebook


3 comments:

  1. My watery eyes were caused by menopause and blepharitis. TheraLife is the best treatment to stop tear over production. I have my life back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My watery eyes were caused by menopause and blepharitis. TheraLife is the best treatment to stop tear over production. I have my life back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally able to stop my watery dry eye using TheraLIfe. Read my personal story.

    ReplyDelete