Physical parameters play a big part, such as decreased circulatory health resulting in less blood being delivered to organs and extremities including the eyes. Dry eyes can be very uncomfortable, irritated, red, hurt, can't open eyes in sun light, difficulty driving and more.
What Causes Dry Eyes?As we age, our body produces less tears. Here are some examples.
- Watery Eyes-More than 50 % of the watery eyes are caused by dry eyes. Usually the dry eye condition existed for some time and was not getting relief. The brain started to cry in order to provide moisture. The result is excessive tearing. This type of tear is called reflux tear which you have no control over. In order to treat watery dry eyes we have to first treat dry eyes, then train the brain not to cry. Typically it will take 3 months on initial high dose TheraLife Eye in order to stop tear over production. To date, TheraLife Eye seems to be the only relief for watery dry eyes.
- Menopause- Hormone change induce dry eyes, especially in women over 50. The typical symptoms of menopause will be evident, hot flashes, insomnia, vaginal dryness, mood swings, fatigue, headaches and dry eyes.
- Tear Production- Decreased tear production is a natural aging process. Tears protect, wash away dust, soothe, provide oxygen and nutrients to the cornea, and help fight eye infections by removing bacteria in our eyes. TheraLife Eye focuses to revive the tear production glands in order to achieve normal levels of tear production.
Medications often have side effects that result in dry eyes. Particularly,
antidepressants, antihistamines, muscle relaxants, sleeping pills, and
pain relievers. Natural therapy is an alternative more balanced
approach to aging diseases with less side effects.
- Caffeine in foods- Caffeine in general tend to constrict blood vessels in the long run. We recommend that you avoid these foods and drinks if possible as caffeine is known to dehydrate the body. You may have heard there are reports that caffeine can increase tear production. This concept is worth while verifying.
- Computer use- Internet allows us to connect with the world. However, sitting in front of the computer for long periods of time can dry your eyes out. Rest often and remember to blink.
What you can do to prevent dry eyesWe highly recommend the followingmeasuresto help prevent and relieve the severe symptoms of Dry Eye, regardless of your age. Here are a few examples:
- Drink Water- At least 8 glasses a day. Kkeep your body hydrated, especially if you live in dry, hot or cold climates.
Add it to our central heating system or individual rooms size units. Bring moisture into the indoor air, especially if you live in a dry climate, or during winter.
- Natural Supplements- Omega-3’s and Omega 6’s is a great way to help thicken your tears and decrease your dry eye symptoms. For women, adding Primrose Oil to Fish Oil can also help with hormone balance.
TheraLife® Eye Enhanced works by improving intracellular metabolism (Mito-Activation), membrane permeability and blood circulation. TheraLife Eye Enhanced stimulates all the tear glands (meibomian, lacrimal and goblet cells) to secret its own tears naturally, reduce inflammation and overcome issues with poor micro-circulation and membrane permeability.
Taking TheraLife Eye Enhanced capsules before bedtime can often relieve night time dry eye symptoms.
To learn more about Chronic Dry Eye Treatments, please go to: http://www.theralife.com/eyeenhanced.html
Buy now- see discounted bundeled solutions.
Works for 80% of first time buyers.
100% Natural, Guaranteed or your money back.
Want to talk to a doctor: Call toll free 1-877-917-1989 USA
International (650) 949-6080Follow us on twitter.com/theralife and facebook
email inquiries to: email@example.com