There are two major reasons for watering eyes - blocked tear ducts or over production of tears. Majority of the watery eyes are caused by DRY EYES.
- Blocked tear ducts
– Infants sometimes are born with watery eyes. This problem goes away shortly as the tear ducts develop.
A common cause of watery eyes in adults is blocked tear ducts, or ducts that are too narrow. Narrowed tear ducts usually is from swelling (inflammation) such as dry eyes.
If a person's tear ducts are narrowed or blocked their tears can not drain and thus, build up in the tear sac. Stagnant tears in the tear sac increase the risk of eye infections. The eye will start to produce a sticky liquid, making the problem worse.
Narrow drainage channels on the insides of the eyes can become blocked due to swelling or scarring from dry eye syndrome.
- Over-production of tears
- irritated eyes can produce more tears because the body is trying to rinse
away the irritant. Some examples of irritants that can cause watery
- Dry Eyes- irritated, red, gritty, light sensitive, tired.
- Chemicals, such as fumes, and even onions
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Eye infections
- Injury to the eye, such as a scratch or a bit of dirt
- Trichiasis - inward-growing eyelashes, often caused by marginal entropion (the eye lid turns in at the edges towards the eye) which causes irritation.
- Ectropion - this is when the lower eyelid turns outwards
TheraLife Eye is not an eye drop. It is a capsule that relief dry eyes from within to get balanced, sustainable tear production. Eye drops simply add more fluid to your eyes that are already watery- making your eyes drier and drier. Watery eyes do recover by using TheraLife Eye. Start your relief today.
Learn more about Watery Eyes
How does TheraLife Eye work?
Call and talk to a doctor today toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada. International (650) 949-6080
Follow us on twitter and facebook.