What are the symptoms of computer stress that are warning signs?
Computer Stress Symptoms:
- headaches while doing or following computer use
- irritated and/or dry eyes
- blurred vision
- slow refocusing when looking from screen to distance objects
- frequently losing place when moving eyes between copy and the screen
- difficulty seeing clearly at a distance after prolonged computer use
- occasional doubling of vision
- changes in color perception
- changes in glasses prescription
- neck or shoulder tension and pain
- back pain
- pain in arms, wrists, or shoulders when working on the computer
- lowered visual efficiency and more frequent error
All your needs in one place.
TheraLife Eye for dry eyes
TheraLife Fatigue - bring more focus and relief mild insomnia.
TheraLife Neck and Shoulder - pain relief
TheraLife Back and Leg - pain relief
TheraLife Wrist - pain relief for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Call and talk to a doctor toll free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada, International (650) 949-6080
Follow us on twitter and facebook.