Friday, March 9, 2012

Sjogrens Syndrome/Knee Joint Pain- Relieved by TheraLife Eye Autoimmune


This is my personal story:

I thought I would let you know my progress. The dry eye continues to improve.  The biggest miracle of all with Theralife Autoimmune is that my very painful right knee continues to improve. I have two kinds of arthritis, osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid . Last year the pain was so bad that I could barely walk, my husband had to get the groceries.  After taking the Theralife Autoimmune for about 3 months for my dry eye condition, I began to notice that my knee felt better. Now I am close to walking normally.  The knee improvement started after having taken TheraLife for 3 months. I was using a cane and now I don't need it, I am just amazed I was not expecting this wonderful added benefit. Thank you so much.
P H. Crestline, CA

Learn how TheraLife Autoimmune for Dry eye/Dry Mouth works  Click here

Visit Our Store




Follow us at:
www.twitter.com/theralife
www.facebook.com/theralife

1 comment:

  1. Today many people suffer from hip pain. If you suffer from hip pain that is severe and keeps you awake at night or affects your normal day to day activities, you can consider undergoing a hip replacement surgery.
    knee replacement cancun

    ReplyDelete