Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cancer Treatment- Graft vs Host Dry Eyes- Relief from TheraLife Eye

I had chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant almost 4 years ago due to cancer. I ended up with a very bad case of graft v.s. host disease where my sister's cells were attacking my soft tissue, skin, mouth and eyes. This has left me with very dry eyes. I virtually had no tears and could not open my eyes without a lot of pain. The graft v.s. host has since been treated but my eyes remained very dry. I went on prescription eye drop and permanent eye plugs, but my eyes were still dry.
I finally searched the internet and came across TheraLife and tried the TheraLife Eye Enhanced therapy along with the Fish Oil. After about 2 months of being on TheraLife Eye therapy, my eyes and my life became much better. I have been faithfully taking TheraLife Eye for about 2 1/2 years now and I honestly don't know what I would do without TheraLife.
Thank you for making such a great product!
V.V. Canada
Why TheraLife Eye?
TheraLife Eye is formulated to restore normal cell functions to tear secretion glands intracellularly.   Works for 80% of first time users.  Doctors recommended.  Buy Now!
Learn how TheraLife Eye works.  click here
Visit Our Store

Call toll free 1-877-917-1989 in United States and Canada.
Send emails to: info@theralife.com
Follow us on:
twitter.com/theralife
facebook.com/theralife

No comments:

Post a Comment